Sunday 17 February 2013

Hair care faves - after wash/before blow dry.

As a young woman I have always enjoyed experimenting, often badly, with my hair. Bleaching it stupid amount of times, colouring it, straightening it and attempting and failing to curl it. This has obviously left my hair in a horrible condition. So much so I hated wearing it down.

I decided it was time to fix up and look sharp, spending a considerable amount of time in Superdrug and ended up with the following beauties who have currently became my all-time favourites.

For volume it's a close call between two; Andrew Barton's I Love Volume and V05's Plump it Up. Both products leave my hair smelling stunning but when it comes down to it, it's V05 which leaves my hair with a lot of bounce in my bonce.

Andrew Barton I LOVE VOLUME 
Doves' Colour Radiance Hair Therapy



















For general conditioning and heat protection it's either Elvive Full Restore or Doves Colour Radiance. I feel both products may not do much post blow dry but it's the pre-styling where they leave my hair feeling soft and smelling great and obviously both do their heat protection job well, (I hope!)



The over-all favourite item of all time, and yes I'm a little behind, is L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil, I mean wow! Not only does it leave my hair soft and smelling great but it gives it a great shine finish. Since using the oil my hair has became recognizably healthier. It has grown as-well!

I don't use all the products at once and I do still limit myself to straightening my hair and so far the results show this to be a winner! I have yet to try any other type of oil, do you have any favourites you swear by?

No comments:

Post a Comment