Saturday 6 April 2013

Traits/Habits I Hate.


Right, just to set things straight I do moan a lot but I am probably one of the most laid-back sods you'll ever meet. I know, paradox much. I don't get offended and I swear like your grandad. I don't judge people but there are things that really grind my gears.

1. Arrogance - there is a tiny line that separates confidence and arrogance and not so many realise when they have crossed it. These people are usually too busy picking out others faults to notice or they don't care. They think the world revolves around them and it really, really does not. Get off your high horse and start living down here in the real world.

2. Correctors - You get something wrong, say a fact or joke and quickly realise your mistake and try to change the subject, but no, these people are on hand to point out and laugh at you and make you look a bigger tit than Katie Prices leftie.

3. Mouth open whilst eating-ers - gross. Even Adam Levine was sitting opposite me, naked and was slurping his soup and chopping sloppily on his steak I'd have to ask him to leave.

4. Look at me, look at me! - You have a big personality, we get it. Now sit the fuck down and shut up.

5. Arse lickers - I don't mean this quite literally, what you prefer to do in your own time is your own business, but I mean people who suck up to people. Usually bosses. I hate people who are false. I'm weird but I'm down-to-earth. Either like me or you don't but I won't go changing for anyone.

6. Racism - it isn't acceptable. Ever. Under any circumstances, but then again it isn't acceptable to play the racism card. Sometimes a white man will fight an Asian man for reasons other than his skin colour, unless proven otherwise, call him a shitty thug.

7. Bodily functions in public - from farting (why do I find it so horrible to have this word on my blog yet I have the word fuck at least 12 - count, I dare you) to nose picking. Especially as I have a weak stomach. I watched a woman openly picking her nose and ears on the train the other day. Even when I saw her she carried on, even looking at me like I was in the wrong for not digging out my orifices. Vile.

8. Me, me, me - People who talk about themselves. All. The. Time. They don't care about what you've been up to, just as long as you know what they've been doing with their lives they are happy.


I'm not perfect either so here are some habits/quirks I'm sorry for:
I talk too much, sometimes about nonsense and I'll expect you understand what I'm on about. I could be having a conversation with myself (I'm a right hoot y'see) and suddenly bring you into it. But on the other hand I do consider listening one of my all time top traits, I love conversation! I stare off into the distance, even if we're talking. I am listening to you. I promise. I'm just a people watcher and like to see what everyone else is up to. I hate that I do this but I can interrupt you while you're talking. Only if I have a similar story, I won't do it to shut you off. If I hear a song I like on the radio I will dance or sing, subtley, but yes, I will do it in public.

What are your bad habits? What habits really get on your goat?

No comments:

Post a Comment